BaSatai: Outside In has now achieved another accolade which is building momentum.
I'm so proud that the 1st instalment of the BaSatai Trilogy has been rewarded so well within the Screenwriting Community and at Film Festivals Worldwide.
Here is a list now of BaSatai: Outside In's Achievements (SCREENPLAY ADAPTATION)
- Script Pipeline "High Consider" Coverage grade from Script Pipeline Executives.
- St Tropez International Film Festival - Best Unproduced Script Based on a Novel 2013
- Canada International Film Festival Screenplay Royal Reel Award Winner 2013
- Love Unlimited Film Festival and Art Exhibition Best of Fest Fantasy Category Award Winning Script 2012.
- Finalist 2012 Reel Authors International Breakout Screenplay Competition - Scifi/Fantasy category.
I've been inspired to take Without a Doubt my second screenplay up to the next level. Stay tuned for more about Without a Doubt which is a Rom Com adaptation of my novel Mad About the Boy.
You can watch the Booktrailers for BaSatai: Outside In and Mad About the Boy on Youtube.
I'm now over on INSTAGRAM @suzanbattah is my profile. My life in pictures is a unique experience but lots of fun.
Signing off Peeps :)
Be kind and thoughtful to one another.
Feel free to join me on this blog and would love to hear comments.
Where to find my books for purchase Ebook and Paperbacks
BaSatai: Outside In
Mad About the Boy by Suzan Battah